Sep 18, 2010

Herrow

I sat down at my computer to check my email while brushing my teeth and here I am, 40 mins past my bedtime writing my first blog post. I don't know if I'll be any good at this or if anyone is going to read any of my babblings but I'm going to take a crack at it.

When I was younger I was quite the social butterfly. That's really just a nice way to say that I had social ADD. I couldn't stay at home without a nagging urge to be out and doing SOMETHING. Even if that something was going to Barnes & Noble to look at gossip magazines as long as I was with a friend or 2. Nowadays I find myself treasuring the moments I spend in the peace & quiet of my home. Watching my son grow, eat & play is the highlight of my day...my life...and this blog will be my outlet for all my excitement. I'm sure I'll season it with occasional random bouts of nonsense.

I find it amusing how the person who created the template that I used for my blog is Sookhee Lee. She has the same first name as my mom and her last name is the Korean equivalent to the last name Smith here in the States. Coincidence? Perhaps. Or maybe this blog and its template is my destiny. Or maybe I just need to spit this toothpaste out and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments