From up to down:
- As of late I'm a milk factory trying to keep up with this demanding customer.
- That chair used to be somewhat upright. Not no mo. I didn't want to break the news that he surpassed the max weight limit for it a year ago. Could you imagine having to be the flight attendant who has to tell a passenger they need two seats? I would quit on the spot.
- Quasi-healthy lunch to make me feel better about the baked ziti with meatballs I had for dinner last night. The following recipe involves precise measurements so be sure to be exact.
- Throw some chopped chicken breasts, apples, celery, red onions and parsley into a big bowl.
- In a separate not-so-big bowl, whisk together equal parts sour cream and red wine vinegar, a smidgen of mayo (NOT Miracle Whip Unless you like disgusting in a jar.) and a pinch each of salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Stir in chopped walnuts and grapes.
- Eat it with some greens, make a sandwich out of it or just eat it out of the bowl you made it in (utensils optional). I won't judge.