In the spirit of getting clean, a few things I must confess:
- I laughed way too hard at this considering it's at the expense of an infant.
- While checking out at Sprouts, I may have forgotten to tell the chashier that the bag of grapes weighed far more before my son ate nearly half of it while I perused the avocados.
- I ate all the peanut butter M&M's then blamed it on daddy when H asked for his post nap treat.
- I find myself being far too critical of my post partum body.
- Then I feel guilty for stressing about something so trivial when I have countless blessings to focus on.
- I started off finishing the little bit of Annie's mac & cheese that H didn't finish for lunch and ended up with a pot just short of licked clean.
Now that that's off my chest, I'm off to enjoy my first
bottle glass of wine since giving birth. With my luck, Sweet P will wake up after my first sip.