Dec 22, 2010

Day in the life

  • True to his pattern, H woke up on the early side since it was my turn to get up with him. He started stirring at an ungodly 5 am but didn't start fussing till 6 so I got to get that last precious hour of half-sleep.
  • After FINALLY finishing the Costco-sized bag of decaf that I got while I was preggo, I bought some regular coffee the other day. I thoroughly enjoyed my caffeinated beverage with chocolate raspberry creamer.
  • Watched 2 of his favorite morning shows on PBS Kids, Pocoyo & Caillou, with my little man. They also happen to be H's favorite shows too.
  • Worked a little on my recipe binder while H took his morning nap, from which he woke up quite giggly:
  • I got a Groupon a few months back for 3 hours of service from Moxie Girl at a kick-butt price and I decided to redeem it this week. Brie came over to knock a few items off of my to-do list & did a fantastic job. She was really nice & got all of my requests done in the allotted time. (She had really manly forearms. I don't know why I felt the need to mention this)
  • Ending this glamorous day with Papa John's pizza and a glass of wine. Disclaimer: I ate one more slice after this picture was taken. I should feel guilty...but I don't. All 5 slices were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments