Jul 29, 2011

Cousin Love and a Splash of Interior Decor

Not the kind of cousin love that may or may not still exist in the deep south but the kind that makes it awesome to live 6 houses down from my sister. V has adored H since the day he was born and now they're BFF's. It's so cute to see these 2 play together.

Como say what?
Cheeeeeeeese!
Is the Harry Potter scar slowly fading or am I wasting money on Maderma???


After laying around the spare room for weeks, we finally put up these wall shelves we got for the nursery. Truth be told, only one got put up because The Next Food Network Star came on and Jorts and I can't bear to miss a second of it. Maybe we'll put the other one up sometime in the next 3 weeks. Maaaaybe.

I'm flabbergasted at how it looks beige in the picture but the walls are actually sage green, a shade similar to the center mat.


Can't help but notice the crib looks like a jail cell without the bumper.


And finally I leave you with an image of pure happiness. Ok maybe more on my part than H's but I assure you, he loves his mommy. I think.


Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments