Aug 4, 2011

Blended Goodness...It's What's for Breakfast

Sprouts had a killer sale on mangos the other day so, naturally, I bought way more than any normal family could consume before they turn into brown mush. My solution? I chopped them up and threw them in the freezer along with the pineapple I bought a few weeks ago that apparently was not sweet enough for H's taste. His highness would spit them out everytime.

So why am I telling you all this, you ask? Get to the point, you say? Can this post be any less exciting, you wonder?

Well homies, those frozen pieces of tropical fruit made one deeelicious smoothie. I didn't pay close enough attention to the amounts of each ingredient while I was making it so follow the recipe below very loosely.



Party Guests:
1 cup of chopped frozen pineapple
1 cup of chopped frozen mango
1 cup of juice
1/2 cup of milk

Agenda:
Throw errrybody in the pool (or blender) and puree away. If you only have fresh fruit, just add some ice. You can add a splash of lime juice if you like it extra tart but I find it a bit too much since pineapple & mango are already pretty sassy. 
H pretty much polished this whole glass. I hope the diaper results aren't too disastrous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me some comments