Feb 6, 2011

Dry Spell

I realized it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I apologize for the void of amusing, enthralling, scintillating (thank you Microsoft Word thesaurus) posts that you've come to expect from me but I guess I've been too busy transferring all my random recipe printouts into a cute & handy little recipe binder I found at my beloved Costco. This little project has left me wondering, how did we ever survive before the computer (or even the modern typewriter)?? The reason it's taking me so long is that I am forced to take a break every 15 mins to prevent my hands from cramping up into what look like gang signs. With my recent evenings tied up working on the recipe collection, the hubs has had free reign over the TV without me forcing him to watch Basketball Wives or My Strange Addiction or (his secret fave) a Four Weddings marathon on TLC. After long hours of scribbling, drinking wine & cursing at misspellings, my book is finally complete.

Before

After

The final product

1 comment:

Love me some comments