And I mean errrything.
1.5 lbs ground beef
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbl of hot sauce
4 strips of bacon, diced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup grated cheddar
4 burger buns
Salt & pepper
- Preheat grill pan (or large skillet) and a small skillet over med heat.
- In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt & pepper.
- Form 8 thin patties with the beef mixture and set aside.
- Fry the bacon in the small skillet until crispy then remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Leave the bacon fat in the pan.
- Saute onions in the bacon fat until tender, ~5 mins or so.
- Combine the cooked onions, bacon and cheese in a bowl.
- Form a little mini-patty made of the onion/bacon/cheese mixture and place one in the center of 4 beef patties.
- Top each beef patty with another beef patty and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Turn the heat up on the grill pan and grill the burgers over med-hi heat, flipping once until it's cooked to your liking. (~4 mins/side for medium)
- Serve in buns with your choice of garnishes.
- Chow down.