Nov 21, 2011

Who Needs Take-out???

When I have my mommy to make me yumminess like THIS!




One of our favorite places to eat here in Chandler is this little place owned by a Korean wife and her Chinese husband where they serve up some mean fusion dishes in Roxy-friendly portions (i.e. HUGE) at beyond reasonable prices. If you've never had Koreanese cuisine then you are sadly missing out. Be sure to ask for the "special" menu with the Korean dishes on it, otherwise you're just going to get the regular chinese menu with the ho-hum run-of-the-mill dishes like Mongolian Beef, etc. (No offense to Mongols or cows.) My favorite appetizer is their Gochu Japchae, made up of julienned bell peppers, onions, water chestnuts and pork all saute'ed in a deliciously spicy crushed red pepper infused oil.

I'm basically the luckiest preggo in the world because my mom is an amazing cook who's got a real talent for making her own renditions of dishes that are just as good, if not better, than the ones you get at the restaurant. Case in point, today's lunch.

Oh and if you're wondering if I finished that entire bowl...
Yes I did.
And pretty much licked the plate clean.
I figured since my mom cooked, I'd help with the dishes.

1 comment:

  1. i am so happy for you. she is beautiful. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love me some comments